Re: OT Reply to MG's in Iraq and God in D.C.

From: Jack Lee (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 10:24:48 PDT

RICK...You are really starting to piss me off. I was going to let it go
when you defended that terrorist Zarkowi (OT) and pointed out American
casualities to make your stupid political point (OT)! Did it ever occur to
you we may have list members here that had loved ones killed in Iraq...why
would anyone with half a brain even go there?

You have ragged on our soldiers and now you are ragging on Gene, I just wish
you would shut the F*#$% up!

Jack out.