Still Working On It!

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun May 07 2006 - 14:39:23 PDT

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the most wonderful Members of
this list that have stuck by me while I have been working on my M-1009! You
guys are the very best!!

Nothing to report today except that I have several great leads to try
tomorrow. My Friend's shop is closed today and while if I had asked he
would have opened it for me that's just not fair to him and his family.
Sunday is after all a day of rest and I must say that I needed it badly! My
back is reminding me that major surgery was only a few months
ago.................and I'm not anywhere near a teenager who could jump
around and craw under things and not worry about it!

I will post back tomorrow night with the results and I hope that they are
good!!!! Again thanks to all who have sent ideas to try. If I can every
repay you in any way please don't hesitate to ask! If you think of anything
else for me to try please send it along. I am building a note book with the
hard copies of this information for future use.

Best Regards,

Ed

"The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be
aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain
precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it."