RE: HIAB Mission at Aberdeen

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 03:48:11 PDT

Hi Adrian,
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the convoy/show this year.
I'm sure there will be a wrecker or two to help out if you need a lift and
yes the HIAB could handle your dozer, at least if it was next to the bed of
truck.
Got too many unfinished projects, tires and the dual/heated fuel tank
system, which I'm "hardening" to make it reliable at sub zero temps and
other things.

Thanks! Hope the weather turns nice, kind of cool and wet right now.

Bjorn
Meadows of Dan, Virginia