Re: Dan and Gene

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 03:54:36 PDT

Yep...well put...and I'd like to hear more about the tire guy. WHO is the tire guy????...and why is Gene in the middle of this deal in the first place? Did he get a piece of the $action$?

Sounds like the shipper (whoever he was) is the only guy who actually came through.

Also sounds like Gene's method of dealing with unhappy customers is to tell them to STFU and take what he gives them.

TJ

From: J <w7ls@blarg.net>