Re: Winch lube Tip - Correction

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 09:26:44 PDT

Hi All,
    In my haste to post last night I left out a comment that Kevin made,
and in view of Fred's comment, I
figured that I should add this.

His comment was to not bother removing the existing lube oil, but to
just put a grease fitting on and
start filling it up with grease. Sot the correct solution seems to be a
mix of the two.

My apologies for leaving this out before.
Bruce MVPA 23824