RE: Funny MV Picture

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 12:10:34 PDT

You have to cut and paste the complete link in the web browser box. If you
are getting the pix you said you are, that is from your own computer. I
checked this address and it is good. Try again the right way.

                "Stu"
           Southern, NH USA
 "Live Free Or Die; Death Is Not The Worst Of Evils"

MVPA #14790
1967 M151A1 Jeep 1964 M416 Trailer
1985 M1008 CUCV Pickup