RE: good scam

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 18:48:48 PDT

Further investigation reveals that the one other sale is from the same State
and Town!

All four bids for the "Avenger" were from the same person, etc. Get the
picture?

This sale is nothing but red flags. If the Hummer does exist, it is
probably stolen.

Regards,

Glen

"Chance favors the prepared mind." ~ Louis Pasteur