[FS] For sale, Military AT-197GR discone antenna

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 19:52:10 PDT

Peoples,
I have a Military AT-197GR discone antenna for sale.

It was used for the 225-400MHz band and it rated for 1KW. As with all
discones, it has very wide bandwidth.
It is small and very rugged. The top "hat" is in good condition, it just
needs paint.

Please note the following:

1. One of the radials is broken and will therefore not lock into the
antenna. I'm sure spare radials are available. I'm certain this will not
affect performance.
2. It needs to be painted to look good.
3. The N connector is in good shape.

$60 + shipping

Please email me directly for pictures and more information.

Glen