Re: Pore ole truck

From: Marty Galyean (marty@heavyreckoning.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 11:31:19 PDT

Sean Nichols wrote:

> Seems to me that's a rather ill-advised place to be off road at night
> anyway... between the feds, millitias, and "passers-by" running
> around loose out there, that's a great place to get shot at
> regardless.

So now we let foreign nationals determine our movements in our country?
Where will it end?

Remember the "take back the night" movement promoting female self
defense and anti-crime in general?

We need a "take back the country" movement. And it would be nice if the
president would sign on, though that might be hoping for too much.

Marty