Re: Cheap hydrogen fuel for diesel or gas - "Brown's gas" from water

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2006 - 07:58:24 PDT

Whoooo Wheee! That thar Boy shore ain't no Redneck! No Sir, not with all
them thar big words and stuff! My little ol brain shore is a hurtin' with
all of that thar stuff! Ya'll stop it now 'fore it explodes...........

Best Regards,

Ed

"The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be
aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain
precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it."

> At 9:51 PM -0500 5/18/06, Patrick Jankowiak wrote:
> >
> >MV content: My M35 contains a SAIC V2-LC which has a CDROM drive. I place
and carefully align four special harmonically antiresonant Japanese Kojum
wood cones under each corner of the computer to elimitate TEMPEST issues and
increase COMSEC.