RE: Saddam Hussein treasure?

From: JohnW (johnmwerner@comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2006 - 20:55:04 PDT

fbi.gov

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of gpw1942@verizon.net
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 7:21 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: [MV] Saddam Hussein treasure?

Gang,
Just got one of those weekly e-mails offering me riches of a life time.
This one pisses me off more then most, as they are claiming to be American
Soldiers.
Any recommendations on where to forward this to make the most trouble for
these guys?
Dj

jones_amard1@aeiou.pt wrote:

Dear Friend,

My name is Joey Jones Armand.I am an American soldier serving in
the military of the 1st Armoured Division in Iraq, we have just been
posted out of Iraq and to return in a short while.My superior and I
need your help to transfer out the sum of Twnety Five Mllion U.S
Dollars (US25.0M). The money which is now in the custody of a
Security Company is part of the money we seized from Saddam Hussein
but was not declared.Presently I am in Al-Bassrah trying to sort out
things with the Security Company to ensure a smooth and unhindered
transfer of the money to any person that can front for me and my
superior. Therefore,be rest assured that the transfer is safe and
risk free.

Basically since we are working for the government we cannot keep
these funds, but we want to transfer and move the funds to a safe
place(you),so that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an
offshore account. We will divide the total funds in this ratio,
since we are three in this deal.That means that you'll have 20%,
I'll keep 35%, and my superior keeps 35%.while 10% will be kept
aside for expenses. This business is confidential,so please you
must maintain confidentiality as you very much know we are still
serving.I once again assure you of a risk-free transfer. If you are
interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a
good partner that we can trust and that will assist us pull this
deal. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, Kindly send me
an e-mail signifying your interest. Also include your address, ur
most confidential phone/fax numbers and banking info for quick and
easy communication.

Respectfully submitted.

Sgt.Joey.J.Armand.

PLS CONTACT ME VIA THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT:{jones_amard1@myway.com}