Re: Cheap hydrogen fuel for diesel or gas - "Brown's gas" from water

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2006 - 23:03:20 PDT

Nah, that doesn't prove a thing. We'll need to see something like 10
TVs (only 1 that works) or a giant electric rotisserie hooked up to
that thing, and nothing else, before you can get Redneck status. Oh,
another possibility is to get a video of you starting it up at 4am on a
Tuesday night, then telling your screaming neighbors "It's a free
country, I'll do whatever the (fill in expletive of choice) I want to!
And if you don't like it, my brother is the sheriff and my cousin is
the judge, so let's see how 'fer you get if you call in the law". That
would do it just as well.

Otherwise one could conclude that you have a 40kw generator for
something practical, which would of course negate your claim of being a
Redneck :-)

Steve