Re: eBay fee's for selling you green truck

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 21:21:14 PDT

Well Joe I sold a car for a close friend for a total just a little shy of
$4,000.00 and the total fee after adding a buy it now and doing one
relisting was $144.00. Don't know much about this as I mostly sell small
items but it didn't seem too awful bad to me??

Best Regards,

Ed

"The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be
aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain
precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it."