Any cool stuff to look at in Pittsburg?

From: GotaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 19:13:32 PDT

I am going to be exhibiting an invention of mine at the Inpex show in
Pittsburg the second week of June and was wondering if there was anything
really cool to visit after 5:00 pm up that way. I will be there Tuesday
through Saturday with nothing to do after the show each day. I don't drink
and I don't chase women, so visiting museums and the like would be a good
thing to do.

Anybody on the list up that way? I would love to buy something too. I
would hate the drive that far and come home with nothing. I didn't buy
anything at Aberdeen so my budget can still afford a purchase or two. I
don't have a hotel lined up yet either so any info on those lines would be
good too. It is important to point out I would rather buy a cheap MV and
sleep in a tent than stay at a real nice hotel.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC