HMMWV windshield question

From: gpw1942@verizon.net
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 19:45:31 PDT

HMMWV question here.
I finally got around to replacing the windshields in my 1045.
After I removed the center piece of metal that helps hold the windshield glass in place, I noticed four holes in the windshield frame. The picture in TM 9 2320 280 24P-1 also shows four screws holding it in place. The piece I took off only has three holes in it.
Any thoughts, is it incorrect, a replacement. If not, I need the proper piece for the supplemental armored windshields. Could anyone shoot me a picture of the proper piece and screws that are used to hold the piece on.
Thanx.
Dj