M101 3/4 ton trailer for sale in NC

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 11:15:35 PDT

Guys, I need to make a little room in the yard...
I've got a 1960 M101 3/4 ton trailer with a nice bed (one ding on the front
panel), good tires, good paint (gloss olive), side racks, bows, and a good
canvas cover in Raleigh, NC. No title, but can provide bill of sale. Asking
$750.

Photos are at:
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/photos9.htm
Photos are from when I repainted the trailer and look shinier than the trailer
does in person. They also do not show the bows and cover that are included in
the sale...

I'll be heading out to Tulsa, OK, next month (mid-June) and can haul it with me
for delivery along the I40 corridor if needed...

Thanks,
CGarbee
www.garbee.net/~cabell
www.ncmvpa.com