RE: HMMWV Protective Control Box

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 20:55:47 PDT

A rebuilt "computer" for my 1982 Toyota Supra was quoted at $999 from the
dealer with a 30 day warrantee. This was just the part, no installation. I
was lucky it was not the computer after all. The car has since died for
other reasons. It proved to be a very troublesome car.

Regards,

Glen

"Chance favors the prepared mind." ~ Louis Pasteur