FS: HQ size ice box/cooler

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 08:55:18 PDT

I have a very large 28x28x28 military beer/soda cooler. Alum lined with
radiators in the bottom and a drain plug in the bottom also. Good for LARGE
(rally)gathering or keg? It is also on 4 adjustable legs and has 4 carry
handles. Very HD unit. Hinged lid with keep open and gasket. Cannot ship
UPS, too big. Brought it home tied to the top of my Honda CRV from Phila,
PA. Cut my mph by half. I can bring to Weare, NH rally. $150 obo. Great
shape & still OD. Bought from Frank's Parts 2 years ago.

I had to leave it at my ex's garage in Phila, PA for 2 years because too big
to get here by UPS and had to drive down to pick up.

                "Stu"
           Southern, NH USA
 "Live Free Or Die; Death Is Not The Worst Of Evils"

MVPA #14790
1967 M151A1 Jeep 1964 M416 Trailer
1985 M1008 CUCV Pickup