Re: Bomb loading carts

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 05:00:18 PDT

I bought 3 of these trailers several years ago from Keesler AFB. They are
great for around the property. NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE. You can hook one onto the
back of another and make a train out of them. I have taken 2 of them hooked
together down the road before. They start fishtailing around 20 - 30 mph.

Jeff