Memorial Day

From: grntrks@juno.com
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 21:29:23 PDT

Just want to take a minute to remind everyone to think about what this
day means. Barbeque, a day at the lake, family gatherings for food and
fellowship, a day off from work? To be sure these things are appropriate.
But, let's take a moment to reflect about how we came to enjoy this
holiday.

REMEMBER ALL THOSE WHO PAID THE HIGHEST PRICE FOR THE REST OF US!

A retired 2nd class Petty Officer at our church and I will be in uniform
during our church service tomorrow. This has become a tradition for us
each Memorial Day service and each Veterans Days service. Kind of gives
a solem reminder to everyone about the real meaning of these days.

Be safe this holiday and May God Bless each of you.

Frank Cox
"Nam 1966 12th TFW
MVPA 14530
1945 GMC DUKW "DUKTAPE"