Re: m35 mileage logging

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 13:36:48 PDT

Pat, I have a simular problem withmy back.I took a crepper with one of the
hinged head rest, and screwed an old Duce driver seat cushion to the
headrest part. then I ran the rear duals up on some rail lroad ties (sane
direction as the wheels .This gives you some stomach room as you side under
the axel and the head/back support allows you to reach stuff and work semi
comfortably. At least you are able to assume an upright position upon
finishing whatever you need to do under the truck.If it sounds screwy to
you, I'll understand but it does work. Vinny