Re: m35 mileage logging

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 15:19:24 PDT

You should be happy Vinny, I logged over three thousand and spent about
$2200.00. My tolls were just under $400.00. That was from Florida to
Atlanta then to Cape Cod to New York to New Jersey to Aberdeen to Atlanta
and then back home to Florida, but it was well worth it. I got a lot
accomplished at every stop along the way. I looked around a half day for an
assistant driver after my wife renigged but found none so if ya want it
done, well, you get the point.

Sonny