Re: M35 pulling down a house, for your entertainment

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 20:56:47 PDT

Thank you about the pics. I especially like the wallpaper. Makes nice
wallpaper!

speeds? hmm..
I got the 32.9MB one in 54 seconds just now. That is going out to the
DSLAM, to ATM link, converted to TCP/to IP, to ISP router, converted
back to TCP/IP, back to ATM link, back through DSLAM, to me.
Effectively that is to the internet and back.. I get the same at work.

The server runs at about 625KB/S. maybe several people were on the
site at the time.

The last couple of days, the connection has been almost saturated and
over 40GB per day has been delivered. There's alot of other stuff at
the ol' bunker of doom that people download, like entire 600MB tube
manuals, transformer catalogs, 40MB books, etc.

Please try again if you like.

PJ