M38A1 for sale. Now with pictures, even.

From: J (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 11:22:33 PDT

    No time to restore it, so time to sell. 1953 M38A1 Willys Jeep.
$2500. See it at http://m38a1-pix.mypicgallery.com/ Clear title for
Washington State. Includes the mil lockout hubs on the front and the
military heater in the passenger front footwell. Starts, runs, drives
great. Brake master cylinder is starting to fade, so will include a
rebuild kit for it. Still original 24v electrics and the ignition system
is still the sealed military type. I have an average set of ndt tires to
go with it, too. The current color scheme, reminiscent of a Sara-Lee
banana cream pie, needs to be turned green, of course. Someone has
removed the slave port indentation on the right side for some reason.
They did a nice job of it, but if it were me, I'd reestablish the
indentation. Since this is one way people distinguish the civilian CJ
from the military jeeps, I thought I'd point that out. I have the repo
manual for it, too.
    Contact me at W7LS@blarg.net Jim