AA gun needs rescue in Dallas

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 17:13:37 PDT

If you saw the news story, of which I caught only a blurb on a VHF
Dallas TV channel today, there is an old rusty AA gun in a junk
dealers front yard. Whiners and Wussies complain that it points right
at planes flying from DFW airport. Someone needs to go find and get
this thing else it will be scrapped due to liberals pressure. The junk
dealer does not seem to care. To me it looked like it has a radar dish
and a bunch of other crap on it. Maybe a nice piece to restore. No
further info.

PJ