Re: 900X20 TIRES

From: mydeuceandwillys@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 03 2006 - 05:04:14 PDT

Where you a test pilot in a former life? Yikes i would be worried if i
understood that, But you are correct all the same everything is the way
it should be for sure, But its fun to screw em up and see if we get
away with it, You could get extended handles on those calipers?7 or 8
ft? maybe alittle bent on the end ? Randy