FS: Rotisserie in Atlanta, GA

From: Michael S. Nichols (m.s.nichols@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2006 - 13:23:39 PDT

For Sale: Rotisserie/rotator assembly for the professional shop or amateur
vehicle restorer. This unit allows you to rotate a car or truck body 360
degrees to do body work, welding or painting. Solid heavy duty metal wheels
on unit allow unit and car body to be pushed around easily on concrete
floor. Unit weighs 400 lbs assembled, consists of two end sections and two
lengths of pipe to clamp end section to. Unit is USGI surplus. Comes with
large handle, and rotating a car body is effortless. I used it on my M151
project with great results! Can be transported broken down in a VW sized
van. Go to this web address to see one in action (mine is disassembled):
http://www.tnjmurray.com/murray_projects.htm Of course the M151 is NOT
included...

Price $550.

Regards,