Re: M35 engine modifications

From: Lee Houde (houdel@carrinter.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 19:49:44 PDT

Some M35's had the stronger LDS-465 5 ton engines but they were de-tuned
to 2-1/2 ton specs. Also there is a rumor floating around that engines
with a "TD" cast in the block had a thicker deck and presumably a
stronger block. See the following link, it may help, or may confuse you
more. -- Lee

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5085