Re: MANN Truck on Ebay

From: Sarge (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 11:37:46 PDT

Arthur and list:
do I have a deal for you!
I recently bought a very good condition M1A1 Abrams back from Kuwait in my
carry-on.
I am selling it for the low, low price of $249.99! What a deal!
Here's the catch:
The first person to send me a check for $249.99 plus shipping and handling
(to be determined) gets the tank!
If more than one person sends me a check, I will of course return them!
Send the check to:
Sarge
Behind the Third Toilet Bowl
Interstate 35 Rest Stop # 254
Round Rock, Texas, 78681
Remember! First come, first served!
-Sarge out

PS If you have not been following this thread, you might not realize that
this is a joke.
PPS If you think it might be real, you really should schedule an appointment
for that large zit between your ears :)