steel soldiers site

From: l51940@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 18:20:37 PDT

Whats up w/ the Steel Soldiers site. Can't remember the goofy password
they sent me and I can't get them to send me another. Can't reregister
because my e-mail address is already being used. Maybe it's because I
hit the send me a password button about 50 times. I was enjoying the
Bjorn trip thread and wanted to respond. A trip across America seems
like a cool adventure. He has a lot of friends all the way across for
sure.

Dave McConnell
and IM. All on demand. Always Free.