MV Deal of the week!

From: Sarge (micdunn@mail.ev1.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 19:00:10 PDT

Howdy list!
Sarge has found you the MV deal of the week!
Possibly the MV deal of the century!
A Humvee in great condition for $60!!!
No joke, $60
Take a look, E-Bay item number 4647972654
No photo's posted, but the item description pretty much says it
all!
"great cond."
That's it, the whole description!
Anyhoo, you never know, some MV'er could be having a nasty divorce
and this is the spouses payback.
Or perhaps a little old lady just drove it to the battlefield on
Sundays.
Start your bidding!!!
Before anyone asks, I have no ulterior motives in writing this e-
mail. I am not trying to hoodwink you or otherwise pull a fast
one. I know nothing about this Humvee except what I've read on E-
Bay. Quick! Look out the window! Is that a black helicopter?
Of course I'm joking:)
But not about the E-Bay item.
-Sarge out

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net