Re: steel soldiers site

From: mydeuceandwillys@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 18:42:45 PDT

Hi Dave, Im sure you will get a qiuck reply from good members of this
list on what to do, it worked for me in a flash, The steel site was on
, and had me updated in what seemed so fast, I am used to people doing
nothing, when asking for help, The steel guy Mike is really on it,
hope it works out for you too!, i think you asked the right place this
site knows all tells all, thanks Randy