Jonathan Emery LIVES!!!

From: M. Thirtyseven (m37greenbeast@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 08:01:03 PDT

Or at least the JE who posts to this list and lives in SE WI...Yes I can
attest I spoke to him not 5 minutes ago and without the help of a crystal
ball, incense or incantations.

Unlike Elvis he did not get kidnapped by space aliens or has he take up
residence in Vegas running a 7/11. Just his machine shop as usual.

He did mention that for whatever reason he is having trouble posting to the
list.. sometimes happens to me I cannot see my own posts but folks answer
them. His NEVER showed, he sent 3 in the last several days.. Why??? Who
knows???

If anyone wants to chat with him ping him at this email from previous posts.

P.S. he assured me he has no daughter that he knows of at this time.!!! 8=}

Regards

Daryl
M37
M38A1