Re: Brake lights on Deuce

From: Lee Houde (houdel@carrinter.net)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 20:46:24 PDT

Go to
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4093.
Towards the end of the thread is a posting with both autocad and PFD zip
files of the Deuce wiring diagram. I downloaded the PDF file, it is a
little hard to read in 8-1/2" x 11" format off my printer so I took it
to a local computer shop and had it printed in 11" x 17", cost me a buck
to have it printed and is quite legible! FYI, wire 23 is a single wire
coming from the rear harness connector, then it is spliced near the
trailer receptacle, one lead to each tail light and one to the trailer
receptacle.