Re: How much fluid in CUCV Radiator

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2006 - 10:18:53 PDT

Most bigger trucks take gallons of coolant. So I always start with a
full gallon of coolant, then fill the empty coolant bottle with water
adn dump that in, then go to another new gallon of coolant, and then
repeat until the system is full. If you do that then you will always
have at least a 50% mix in the radiator and probably a little more
depending on when the radiator becomes full.

Just remember to start with a full gallon of coolant and continue.
Beats the heck out of premixing - finding another container - getting
more stuff dirty ....

Dave