hauler for heavy MVs

From: SETOYOTA@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 12:40:47 PDT

Esteemed listers

I have been thinning the herd lately and this included my Stuart tank.
Since I no longer have the tank I do not need the transporter. I have listed it
on ebay as this is easier than sending pictures to multiple people.

While not an Mv is has served my mv collection very well. also much more
comfortable than a 5 ton and a lot more power. 92 Volvo with 375 hp cat motor
daycab cold ac. see auction for details or call or email 478-808-8547

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4653031799&sspa
gename=ADME%3AB%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4653031799&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1)

This is mv related for any one with heavy Mvs that need to be moved around

Chuck