Re: Grenade-Shaped Belt Buckle Causes Stir

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 08:55:41 PDT

"This person wasn't impacted as much as the people who were evacuated,"
she said. "It was a severe reaction to someone's oversight."

I think having my luggage blown up and not arriving at my destination
would have an impact on me. But then, on X-ray, you probably couldn't
tell the difference. People ought to pay more attention to what they
carry with them to the airport. Training rounds in your luggage would
be the same.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi