RE: Leading Dutch collector dies

From: dv8ed@comcast.net
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 11:56:48 PDT

It's completely immaterial, but my brother was born 22 years to the day after Mr. Veldhuizen. He too is a teacher. Every so often one reads an obituary, and one takes pause to think how great it would have been to have met the person eulogized. I've actually been to Arnhem. Everyone I encountered was so wonderful. It's possible our paths crossed unknowingly.

The MV community is poorer having lost this great asset, yet it is far richer for having had him as a member.

Herr Bookmonger