Re: New Toys

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 14:14:33 PDT

Looks like Steve did OK compared to my quotes.

** Yeah, just seemed a bit high compared to the other fella's. PLUS, up
ther they did all the work as far as loading it up on the trailer. We
had already gone up & "narrowed" it down ( and put on anohter wheel &
tire) , to NOT over width .

I managed to get my truck running and drove it home;

** We gothis up & runnnin after sitting for 10 years too, but not
roadworthy enough running

 the fuel tank was 3/4 so I didn't even have to buy any diesel!

** Both tanks about 1/2 full of OLD diesel, but it DID start up on it.
BUT, atabout 3 MPG ( optimistic I've been tole ) and top speed of maybe
45 ( also optimistic I been tole ), it woulda been a, well...... trip.
Steve