HMV Things to see in Ontario, New York and Ct. ?

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2006 - 09:04:44 PDT

I'll be traveling from NH to Brantford,ON via I 90 on the 3rd and will be in
the Brantford, ON area until the 7th.
    Anyone have any good HMV dealers or Surplus stores in the
Brantford/Toronto areas that I can/should visit? Sources for Canadian Brown
Bags? Mil Museums?

    How about on the return trip on Friday from Brantford to New London, Ct,
I90 again to I91 to Ct. Rt.11? Good surplus stores or museums that are not
too far off of the route so the co-travelers don't get antsy ?
TIA,
Ronzo