Military Vehicles, June 1996,: Re: Have two repowered M-37s

Re: Have two repowered M-37s

Andy Purser (apurs@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 21:58:09 GMT

At 06:07 PM 6/27/96 +0000, you wrote:

>From: "Chooljian, Steven A." <sac1@mvulo.att.com>
> I have two repowered M-37s
>(v8, automatic), one of which is for sale.

Hello Steven,
Welcome aboard. Would you mind telling us more about the M-37's and how
they are repowered. I'm looking for an M-37 to restore as soon as I can sell
my Land Rover. I've heard of 318 V8's and the MARS diesel conversion but not
the Auto trans. Let us know about it.
BTW, I've got a '73 ser. III Land Rover (civilian) and a M-416 trailer.
I used to own a 1966 USMC M-151A1 but like an idiot I sold it. As stated
above, I'm hoping to get a good truck (M-37 or maybe M-715) to restore.

Take Care,
Andy Purser
apurs@worldnet.att.net