Military Vehicles, July 1996,: Clubs list

Clubs list

Steven Malikoff (steven@phaedra.apana.org.au)
Thu, 4 Jul 1996 07:49:49 +1000 (EST)

> From: Colin Brookes <Colin@h-bplan.demon.co.uk>
> For whoever decides to assemble the list of Military Vehicle Collectors
> and associated clubs, the following are the main British ones....
(decent sized list omitted)
> There are more in my archives and I also have to update the addresses
> which I have omitted.

(Gerry added a few more)
> Please note, everyone. I am now looking around for a server to run the
> list on. Arthur, if you're out there, you once offered to put the list on
> skylee. Let me hear from you soon if the offer is still open.

Well, I don't think I could do a subscription list, but I will put the
list provided so far, and any others that come along as an extra link on
my WW2 jeep web page. I'm not saying that this would be the main list
as someone else was talking about handling this. For those of you that
has had a look, I apologise for not putting up any major updates to it
for a while - I hate how work actually cuts into my leisure time :(

I can offer the three or so MV organisations that I know of (two here in
Sydney) and there is also a bloke that has a copy of the Australian Army
register of jeeps and other vehicles used during WW2. He does searches
using the Nomenclature plate, engine and chassis numbers. I'll post them
to MIL-VEH soon.

Steve Malikoff.