Military Vehicles, July 1996,: RE: War & Peace Show

RE: War & Peace Show

Gerry Davison (gerry@login.dknet.dk)
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 17:24:55 +0100 (MET)

In message Fri, 5 Jul 1996 08:47:40 +0100,
Colin Brookes <Colin@h-bplan.demon.co.uk> writes:

> In your previous post Gerry you listed two Danish military vehicle
> collectors groups. The group 'Danish Military Vehicle Association',
> have booked in to the show again (special discounted ferry fares have
> been arranged for continental visitors).

Well, if you run into Jan Skjald, who I last heard was running a kind of
'visiting group' within DMKF (which of course are the Danish ititials),
then please give him my regards and tell him it was about time he got his
finger out and come over to Grindsted this year....:-)

If it had not been for my present economic situation, I would have been
over there too.....:-((

Gerry.