Military Vehicles, August 1996,: Re: Hummer Info. Request

Re: Hummer Info. Request

Scott Family (jscott@henge.com)
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 20:07:07 -0600

At 02:48 PM 8/15/96 -0500, fox wrote:
>Hello,
> I am new to the list and I was curious about hummers and where I
>might be able to find one for sale. I am interested in finding one from a
>Govt. auction or sale. Does anyone have any info on the types of hummers the
>U.S. govt. uses and how I can purchase one from them?
> I am interested in the kind they used in the film "Broken Arrow".
>Also what is the average cost if I bought it from a govt. auction. Thanks
>for any help you can provide?
>
> Thank You,
> Daniel Fox

I remember there being an ad eariler this year or late last year of someone
selling Hummer chasis (tranny, motor, wheels/tires, frame) for $10,000. If
you are inerested let me know and I will dog up the ad. Also someone is
selling prototype for $39,000 complete. I will give details if you want.
At the recent MVPA Convention I saw a Hummer Civy model made up on the
outside as a military verison.

Will Scott
MVPA Member
jscott@henge.com