Military Vehicles, September 1996,: RE: military vehicles

RE: military vehicles

Gerry Davison (gerry@login.dknet.dk)
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 07:45:50 +0100 (MET)

In message Wed, 04 Sep 1996 09:56:59 -0700,
stcorp@ite.net (Edwin F. Torres) writes:

> Looking at what you may available. Can you fax info to (671) 6377108 or
> mail attn: Jennifer Sgambelluri, 1790 Route 16, Warehse#4B, Dededo,
> Guam 96912

Don't understand this at all Edwin. Does anyone else?
Maybe Edwin thinks the list is actually a private company selling stuff.
If that's true Edwin, then your assumption is incorrect. The list is for
a whole bunch of people who are interested in military vehicles. Sales are
also permitted of course, but we are not one company.

regards
Gerry Davison - Denmark