Military Vehicles, September 1996,: Re: Ferret transmission needed

Re: Ferret transmission needed

Scott Family (jscott@henge.com)
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 21:07:32 -0600

At 01:31 PM 9/10/96 PDT, Grieve,Rob wrote:
>I am looking for a rebuilt, or new old stock, transmission for a Ferret
> Mark 1 (no turrett) scout car. I am located in Toronto, Canada and
> would prefer to have one located here in North America, if possible.
> Please let me know if anyone can help locate one which is reasonably priced.
>The transmission will not go into 5th gear even after the shift
> linkages have been adjusted.
>Thanks for your help !!
>Rob Grieve
>rob_grieve@tornslc.xc.xerox.com

Try

Western Resources
PO Box 48
Spencer, IN 47460
(812) 876-2171
(812) 876-3252 fax

They carry complete vehicles as well as parts.

There is another in the NE US but I can't remember which magizine they were
in either Military Vehicles or Wheels and Tracks.

Will Scott
jscott@henge.com