Military Vehicles, September 1996,: Re: Carc Paint

Re: Carc Paint

Tim Moxon (tsm7001@axe.humboldt.edu)
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 16:23:20 -0700

Thanks for the info. At least it seems it can be dealt with via proper
respirator.

I tried using paint stripper with the thought I could keep from creating
dust but the stuff is impervious to basic paint stripper.

Tim

Director of Plant Operations
Humboldt State University
Ph W 707 826 5910 Fax 707 826 5888