Military Vehicles, September 1996,: dodge M886

dodge M886

zdog@intrlink.com
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 20:54:24 -0400

I have tried to get these parts from the dealers here and I am told they are
no longer available.
The junkyards here have turned up similar responses.
If anybody knows of where I might try to locate these parts please let me
know. I would to know
where I might get surplus paint. The vehicle was a national guard truck and
was painted woodland camo.
I any knows of where I can get the stencils for the camo pattern and the
crosses that would be helpful.
thanks

dean

>Try a local Dodge dealer or salvage yard. Same truck as civilian version
>only painted funky green.
>
>Mark
>
>At 06:08 PM 9/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>My 76 dodge M886 was recently involved in a accident and I need front end
>>parts as follows:
>>left front fender (drivers side)
>>grill
>>bumper
>>radiator support
>>lights for the drivers side
>>pitman arm
>>sway bar (front)
>>
>>So far that is all I can see that is definitely damanged. It is at the body
>>shop now and there may be more damage once they tear into it. Any
>>information on where to find parts for this truck will be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>My email address is as follows: zdog@intrlink.com
>>
>>snail mail: Dean Ball
>>2616 derwent drive
>>Roanoke VA 24015