Military Vehicles, October 1996,: Re: WTB M416 (jeep trailer)

Re: WTB M416 (jeep trailer)

David DeChambeau (davedec@bscnet.com)
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 01:36:32 -0400

Victor R. Stull wrote:

> Have been looking for, unsuccessfully, a military jeep trailer. Believe the
> military designation is M416. Anyone have one they wish to sell or know
> where one can be located? I have accessed the DMRO web site but have not
> found too much locally (So. Calif.). Thanks. Vic.
Sorry Victor, don't know of the location of a m416.
I am looking for a clean 70's 2 1/2 or 5 ton 6x6 for sale. Please let me
know if you have or know of one. Thanks, David DeChambeau 703-641-4785