Military Vehicles, November 1996,: Re: F-script jeep parts and WW2 radios wanted(any type)

Re: F-script jeep parts and WW2 radios wanted(any type)

JEFFREY SMITH (JSMITHMVP@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 10 Nov 1996 15:20:51 +0000

Try "ARMY JEEP PARTS" in Pa. at 215-788-6012 ask for "George"
they have alot of WWII and M-Series Jeep parts.
Good Luck!
Jeff Smith M*V*P
http://www.greyware.com/MVP